Testing for consumers and companies
Consumers: Worried about the potential for dietary supplement contamination in products you use? Concerned about the ingredients in internationally-sourced herbal remedies? Researching heavy metals toxicity levels in your products? We can help.
Manufacturers: Want to certify your products as allergen-free? Create nutritional labels for your dietary supplements? Research quality control issues before they cause official product recalls?
The team in our supplements lab have decades of experience in testing a wide range of products from, vitamins, minerals, and dietary products to herbal, botanical, and ‘organic’ supplements and cannabis products. We are a cGMP-compliant full-service testing laboratory.
Supplement Testing Related Services:
Litigation Support Services
Sample product failure projects solved by our supplement testing lab include:
• Identified hidden pharmaceutical ingredients in an “all-natural herbal remedy.”
• Confirmed the presence of arsenic, lead, and pesticide residues in dietary supplements.
• Determined the gluten allergen content in a beverage sample.
• Verified nutritional label information for a manufacturer’s new product line.
• Tested multiple batches of failed food products for the cause of off-color contamination.
Since the supplement and nutraceutical market faces fewer overall standards and regulations than industries like pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, analytical testing laboratories like EndoLabs are a valuable independent resource for product label claim verifications and manufacturing quality control purposes.
Additional Lab Services:
For nutraceutical manufacturers, our chemical product development and GMP product testing experience can prove to be an integral part of your manufacturing quality control process, including:
• Method Development and Validation
• Extractable and Leachable testing
• Product Shelf-Life Studies
• Batch to Batch Variation Testing
Contact us today so we can assess your product testing needs!